Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Podcast

I put a podcast on my bloglines and my blog which it became a litlle bit frustrating. Some of the podcast don't work or maybe I don't know how to properly insert them but I tried to put one in and I think it works under LibVibe. It talks about library stuff. I had a chance to look at a site called Librivox which I have it posted on my blog that has to do with listening to audiobook for free online. I tried to search for three current children books and I was not able to find them. I don't know if it's a good site to listen to current books but I was able to listen to The Wizard of Oz. To be explored at your own risk. As far as downloading on MP3 I have one and I download from ITunes but I seen customers connecting their MP3 onto our computer so I'm assuming they are downloading from other sites and also charging their MP3.

1 comment:

Pomfretgirl said...

LibriVox books/poems are all in the public domain -- no copyright restrictions. Would not be true for current titles.



Light Some Fire

I Can Do It!