Sunday, April 27, 2008

Web 2.0 Discovery

I was playing around with Guess-The- Google. It gives you pictures and you have to guess what search word you will use to find these pictures. Pretty easy to use. It times you which that is a bummer.
The second one I played with was Pandora which was a music site. You type your artist or genre you like and it creates a play station for you and you are able to share it with your friends. You can send it to your phone in a way but not sure about it And other stuff you can do with it. Just explore it yourself in more detail.
The last one I explore was the LuLu site which it seems you can get creative for all those writers who want to publish their creation. It seems as I understand you can get paid if someone buys you writing & they create an ISBN number for you. Need to explore more about it.

I liked the sites I explored so far. Didn't have a chance to look at them in full detail but it would be fun sites to go back to a play around in more detail.

No comments:



Light Some Fire

I Can Do It!