Sunday, April 27, 2008

YouTube

It's me again I think I caught up with the lessons. YouTube it's a cool site. My daughter uses it to watch anime clips. She may not have a MySpace account which she doesn't miss at all but she is able to use this site with caution. We oversee her what she uses on the internet. So this was my chance to use it. You have to view my video clips I posted in my blog. They are soooo cool! I don't know if I would personally post a video clip on the site. I can see how so many people post the craziest video clips online. Especially, the incident about the teenager being beat up by other teens is crazy to post something like that online. Like any site you have to be careful what you post. I can see library using this by announcing programs and results.

No comments:



Light Some Fire

I Can Do It!